Bill Pay is free the first 90 Days of implementation: Nov 01, 2013 Thru January 31, 2014. A fee of $5.00 will be assessed beginning Feb 01, 2014, if at least one bill isn’t paid per month.
To view a video tutorial on how to use Tandem FCU's new Bill Pay, POPmoney, or Transfers, click here.
Important News for our New Bill Pay users!
Bill Pay issues or questions please call: 855-885-6971
- You must have a checking account
- Easy To Use
- You must enroll yourself if interested
- Make Payments to virtually anyone
- Option to receive bills electronically
- Transfer money between accounts (Institution to Institution)
- New Popmoney - Send money to family, friends or anyone you know in as little as 1 day
- Fully secure
- The easiest and fastest way to pay bills
- Pay anyone
- Saves money-no stamps, no envelopes
- More organized-keep track of all bills paid on line
- Set-up reminders
- Schedule payments can be set-up as much as 365 days in advance
- Yes, you can review, change, or cancel a payment at anytime before it is processed.
- Popmoney personal payment service allows you to send money to anyone, using only their name and email address or mobile number. The is sent from your payment account to their account.
- Advantage of Popmoney- Send to family members, friends, or anyone you know.
- Its fast –money can be received in one business day.
- Cost- minimum .50 per transaction; cheaper than ATM withdrawals.
- Once account is verified through Popmoney; just select the person’s name from your send list and enter in an amount.
- If the person you’re sending the money to is not registered with Popmoney, they will receive an email invitation to use the service to claim the money.
- Their financial institution does not have to offer Popmoney to receive and deposit money into their account.
- Popmoney is secure as long as you don’t share your user name and password to your home banking account with anyone.
How it Works
- To send money, log in to your account by accessing Online Banking and look forPopmoney.
- Send money using the recipient's name and email address, mobile number or checking/savings account information. You can even make it special by one of our eGreetings.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- If your recipient's financial institution is part of the Popmoney network, they can complete the transaction from their own financial institution's banking site. If not, they can go to Popmoney.com to direct the funds to their bank account.
- You will receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- Log in to Online Banking and direct the funds to your bank account.
- Money sent to a specified bank account will be automatically deposited there.
Transfer Money from Institution to Institution
- Easily transfer money between internal and external accounts
- No need to pay for a wire (cheaper)
- Set up one-time or repeating transfers to take place automatically
- View transfer history at any time
- Schedule upcoming transfers, add, change or stop pending transactions